First, apparently, you have to post the rules, then reveal all. Here are the rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts.
- List 8 random facts about yourself.
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
And now the eight (not very) random facts about me:
- At 1.86 m, 6′ 1″, I am about the right height to be a soccer goal keeper, which I am when time allows. After each game the recovery takes a little longer.
- I always decide quickly when handed a menu.
- Both my parents are left handed. None of their 4 children is.
- I weep at the misuse of apostrophes, and the words unique, disinterested and decimate.
- The only food I don’t eat: the gooseberry.
- I lived in Istanbul for 5 years. Sadly, my Turkish is now pretty rusty.
- My best time on the Cresta Run (from junction) is 54 seconds.
- My middle name (the ‘H’) is a constant source of humour to others, and will remain a secret.
This is probably the last meme I will do, as I can’t believe that I am interesting enough to warrant another. Karyn Romeis has an interesting thread on this.
I am tagging the following, some of whom I know well, and some hardly at all: