Next Tuesday sees the Learning and Skills Group Conference at Olympia in London. We have a great line up of speakers, including:
- Gordon Bull – former head of L&D at Vodafone
- Tony Buzan – inventor of Mind Mapping
- Jay Cross – learning visionary and champion of informal learning
- Jane Hart – social media learning luminary
- Nigel Paine – former head of L&D at the BBC
- Clive Shepherd – Mr e-learning
What a line up! And there are plenty of other speakers, too, with some exciting stories to share. It’s a great programme, but we haven’t made much of a fuss about it. Nonetheless, the conference is completely full.
What’s going on?
Simple – the event is guaranteed to fill up, because it is one of the benefits of membership of the Learning and Skills Group (LSG). Members have to have attended the Learning Technologies Conference in the previous January, or can apply.
It will be a very busy day, with 7 concurrent interactive events occurring at any time. I am looking forward to it immensely, and I’ll post afterwards to say how it’s gone.